We just got back from the New York Bridal market where we scoured the showroom floors to see the newest creations and to check out the latest trends. Everyone knows that with spring comes spring shopping and bridal is no different!
The Hottest Bridal Trends for 2010 Straight Off The Runway
Some of the hottest Bridal trends straight off the runway are:
- Extra full tulle ballgown skirts with fitted bodice tops
- Two gowns!! One for the ceremony and maybe a short dress for dancing the night away
- Jeweled encrusted accents such as pins and belts
- Three dimensional elements – such as petail details and feathers
- Rouching, rouching, and more rouching!
We also looked at the newest accessories – large, chandelier earrings are still hot! Short, cage, and bubble veils are all the rage along with stone encrusted cuff bracelets.
Don’t Forget About Your Bridesmaids and Have Them Wearing The Hottest Trends for Bridesmaid Dresses for 2010!
And don’t forget about your girls!! Cocktail and tea length dresses are being shown everywhere. Your bridesmaids will love you as these are styles they are sure to wear again and again! And we loved all the jewel tone colors that are being shown – especially the sapphires and emerald.